HOW BLOSSOM WORKS
BLOSSOM offers online, self-directed, expert, professional education in nonprofit leadership with a personalized coaching program.
Our learing curriculum is focused on helping you apply what you have learned to your organization or profession, bringing you measurable results that have immediate impact.
Immerse yourself in challenging courses. Receive expert guidance and problem solving from your coach in one on one or group sessions every month. Access your coach by email for questions and solutions throughout your course registration.
Save your work products and documents in a secure file locker to use with your projects, board, or in advancing your career. Retain access to these files or download them to your network.
Gain insight and peer support in a team environment with other learners, all from nonprofit fields, through regularly scheduled discussions. Collaborate with others in creating solutions and in generating innovative concepts.
Receive access to industry insight in small group panel discussions with topic specific industry experts.
Earn badges as you complete course work and compete on the BLOSSOM leader board for credits on future curriculum modules.
What is Included in your learning subscription:
- Access to the BLOSSOM course you registered for, with educational materials, tools, and experiences
- Your personal coach to facilitate learning and to guide you in turning your learning into productive outcomes for your nonprofit or your career
- Secure, private online learning space, with a file locker to preserve your work
- In app chats and video conferencing
- Peer group for support and solution building in your course
- Special scheduled webinars and panel discussions with industry experts
- Achievement of your goals!