Project Planning: Turning your Ideas into Reality
The 5-day immersive, coached course, is structured to get you to your goal quickly- a plan for an imminent project and a better project planning system that stabilizes all of your planning going forward.
Be ready to implement your first project plan, created through this course, using your newly designed system.
Most of the performance challenges, missed goals, and inefficient operations you face in your organization have their roots in project planning done badly (or not done at all!).
In a recent report, the Project Management Institute reveals that 9.9% of every dollar invested in your organization is wasted due to poor project planning.
But you can fix that. And we can guide you.
Donors care about your work. And they care about how you work. Build their confidence - and their engagement - in your organization by planning effectively.
Imagine the enthusiasm as you meet your program outcomes, grow your talented team, and lead your board more effectively, simply by applying our project planning strategy.
In this 5-day immersive, create a universal Project Planning System for your nonprofit by:
- Understanding the failures common to all project planning attempts.
- Focusing on learning the techniques to project planning that will apply to ANY situation you have- program plans, service plans, strategic plans, fundraising plans.
- Creating a defined system of steps, with checks and balances, that leads your team through the planning process
- Evaluating and assessing plans to iterate the solutions for better outcomes
- Develop your own project plan, to use immediately!
The 5-day Intensive is structured to get you to your goal quickly- a better project planning system that can be used right away. Be ready to implement your first project plan using this newly learned system by the end of the 5-day course.
The 5-day intensive requires you to participate twice per day online with your coach Phil Simon, supported by independent work between sessions and with your cohort of learners. Tools, templates, and tailored direction for your first project being planned will help to make your learning actionable that week.